Author(s): Ed Chan; David Naylor
Learn how two ordinary Australians achieved extraordinary success and transformed their small suburban business into a thriving national group, which today remains one of the fastest-growing businesses in their field.
Whether you're launching your new venture, have an established business, or you're stuck on the work treadmill wondering what you can do to break through and create something truly great, this book is for you.
Ed Chan and David Naylor opened their doors in 1990. They started off with just one staff member and a small group of clients.
Two decades later, Chan & Naylor has built a small business empire with offices throughout Australia. As well as being ranked in the top 40 firms in its field, Chan & Naylor is recognised as one of the fasted growing businesses in Australia's professional services industry.
'Small to Great' looks in detail at the strategies and tactics that Ed Chan and David Naylor have employed to make it happen. It is a roadmap to success. Light on theory and heavy on practical, proven strategies, this book reveals the tried and tested tools that Ed and David have successfully implemented in a growing network of offices across the country.
This book will give you a clear picture of what you need to do to build a successful, profitable business that hands you back your freedom, rather than keeping you a prisoner in your business. You'll learn:
- How to create a business that provides the ultimate outcome: more choices
- How to leverage via your team, your systems and your customers
- Why you have to give some of your business away to be really successful
- What the real meaning of culture is and why it is so vital to your success
- The systems and procedures we've developed in order to manage the most difficult element of any business: its people
- The systems, processes, templates and information that has changed our business and our life
- What the right business structure is for your situation, so you can protect your assets, maximise profits and cashflow and legally reduce your tax
- How to structure your business to fast track wealth creation through property by leveraging pre-tax profits and cashflows
- How to get 2, 4, 10 or 100 people doing what you used to do effectively and efficiently