Author(s): Insight Guides
Perfect day itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Now with free eBook and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Sydney, from top tourist attractions like Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Bondi Beach and Sydney Harbour Bridge, to hidden gems, including Marble Bar and Elizabeth Bay House.
Compact, concise and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move pocket travel guide when you're exploring Sydney.
- Cultural: delve into the city's rich heritage and get to know its modern-day life and people
- Inspirational: discover where to go and what to do, highlighted with stunning photography
- Practical: get around with ease with a free pull-out map featuring key attractions
- Informative: plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and pull-out map
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: Sydney Harbour, Harbourside attractions, Central Sydney, Darling Harbour, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West Suburbs, Western Suburbs, The Beaches and excursions from Sydney
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.